History and Facts of this Event
Chas Narramore made seven birdies and one eagle on friday to win the OHL Prize (E.Berardi/PGA TOUR)
Chas Narramore wins OHL Round of the Week
One eagle and seven birdies led to a 63 at Pueblo Viejo Country Club
Bogota, Colombia (October 6, 2014) American Chas Narramore won the OHL Round of the Week. He signed for a 9-under 63 Friday, the best score during the Arturo Calle Colombian Classic presented by Avianca.
Narramore, 27, kicked off his round with an eagle on the par-5 first and followed it with birdies on Nos. 5 and 7 for a 32 on the front. After a birdie on 10, he made four-straight on Nos. 13-16.
"Anytime you can score as low it feels great and helps the confidence," said Narramore.
He finished ninth for the week after rounds of 73-63-67-71. His top 10 moved him inside the top 50 on the Order of Merit.
Coddy Gribble also scored 63 on Thursday, but the tiebreaker -- better position after the end of the tournament -- favored Narramore.
Narramore takes home the $1,000 prize from OHL.
OHL-Round of the Week Winners
- 67° Arturo Calle Colombian Open: Manuel Merizalde (Colombia), 60 (-10)
- TransAmerican Power Products CRV Open: Mauricio Molina (Argentina), 61 (-10)
- Stella Artois Open: Martin Trainer (USA), 63 (-9)
- Mundo Maya Open: Matt Ryan (USA), 66 (-6)
- 83°Abierto OSDE del Centro: William Kropp (USA), 66 (-5)
- Roberto De Vicenzo Invitational: Robert Rohanna (USA) 65 (-7)
- Dominican Republic Open : Rick Cochran III (USA), 64 (-8)
- Lexus Panama Classic: Emilio Domínguez (Argentina), 64 (-8)
- All you need is Ecuador Open: Mauricio Azcué (México), 63 (-9)
- Arturo Calle Colombian Classic: Chas Narramore (USA), 63 (-9)
PGA TOUR LatinoaméricaTour wide partners
1995-2022 PGA TOUR, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.
PGA TOUR, Champions Tour, Web.com Tour, PGA TOUR Latinoamérica, PGA TOUR Canada and the swinging golfer logo are registered trademarks.
© 2022 · All Rights Reserved · Golfmol Inc, Miami, FL, USA (golfmol.com)